Unfortunately or fortunately, i fell ill over the weekend.. thought the doctor gave too many days of mc when he assigned me 2.. but soon after i realise it was my long awaited rest..and i was eventually glad he gave me 2 days instead of 1. But nonetheless i was home rushing work(though at a more comfortable pace) and i cld even take naps! yays! just like that, i will be starting my work week halfway through..i love this man.. heh
Its been really long since i last posted.. Think I am indeed quite a workaholic.. and also after being on the computer fr 9-6 i dun tink i really wana be on the com anymore.. Actually it is really abt making timing, managing own schedule. I realise i make far too little time for myself.. Everyday come home just eat dinner n rest then next day happens again..
My weekends always get burnt, either i catch up w frds or go out on sat, my uber nuahing the first half of day on sunday.. then somehow smt unexpected always arises the next half of the day, leaving me the night to scramble to put together last min work.
Good question. Why do I even bring work home to do? Besides the fact im quite a workaholic, I am also not a v fast worker.. hence i find myself left w stuff thats due but unfinished during work hours. Also recently, there are stuff that i get details abt on my half day sat, which means im left w sun to work it out.
I hate the half day sats. Doesnt make sense at all. Okay, next rambling soon! Tadah~