Sunday, July 12, 2009

This is Life. I am living it.

This was what struck me as i took my onceinabluemoon jog today. The breeze was right. The mood was introspective. And it helped that I went to 3 rather inspiring design related talks yest.

There was much to take away... I especially liked Andrew's urging 'to make a difference if you choose to'. and also the first speaker's 'Rainbow is a colour'. Well, Chris's one is more prettily packaged and humor packed.. but i did take in his tip abt doing your own Pro Bono. I realise this current work may not be the one for me... but as inspired by andrew... Im determined to make a difference.. no matter how small the effect or how hard it is. What matters is I tried.

Along the way I realised what I am feeling now is what commonly known as 'Life'. Its only because I have been through it, that I realise.

This is Life. I am living it.

Along along the way, I also realise even though this starting point may not be the most ideal or most compatible.. surely there are some learning lessons.. and also.. its never too late to do what you truly want.

Too late is if you have never tried.